Small businesses make a strong contribution to the Australian economy and play a critical role in our tax system. To build a successful business, the most important task is to run a complying business by meeting all the legal requirements in Australia.
Focusing on the external compliance requirements, our main services include:
- Understand your business, not just your tax so we are better positioned to help you report correctly.
- Check that you have chosen a business structure that best suits your needs.
- Talk to you about good record keeping practices and using technology (like accounting and point of sale software) to run your business.
- Identify and reduce the risk of
- Remedy any breach that may occur.
- Prepare all documents required for taking an employee, including salary packaging advice, TFN
declaration form lodgement, superannuation advice and payment setup, work-cover insurance application, minimum wages advice and employment contract template etc.
- Prepare and lodge tax returns, Business Activity Statements
With a local presence, we’re proud to provide our services to businesses in Hoppers Crossing and surrounding suburbs such as Tarneit, Truganina, Williams Landing, Point Cook, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, and Manor Lakes. We can also assist clients across greater Melbourne with all their accounting needs.