For many Australians on a PAYG arrangement, tax returns are relatively straight forward. However, it only takes a few things that can quickly make your tax return more complicated and something you might need assistance with.
Why should I use TSK Accountants personal income tax return services?
- We take time to ask you all the relative questions
- We claim all the legitimate expenses you are entitled to
- We give you the strategy on how to minimize your tax, eg. salary packaging, salary sacrificing superannuation etc.
- We provide you advice on tax planning for next year
- We provide free finance review on you and your family’s whole financial position and provide relative advice on how to restructure your home loans
We can prepare the tax return with the following income:
- Income from employment (payment summaries/ Income Statements)
- Lumpsum and Termination Payment Summaries
- Director fees, allowances and commission payment
- Government Payments (Centrelink payments such as parenting payments, new start allowance, youth allowance)
- Interest Income / Dividend statements
- Investments in Managed Funds (annual statements)
- Capital Gains (sale of properties/shares/cryptocurrencies)
- Foreign Income
- Business Income (ABN, ride-sharing drivers)
- rental income from residential or commercial investments
- lump-sum payment or pension income
- distribution income for trusts
With a local presence, we’re proud to provide our services to businesses in Hoppers Crossing and surrounding suburbs such as Tarneit, Truganina, Williams Landing, Point Cook, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, and Manor Lakes. We can also assist clients across greater Melbourne with all their accounting needs.