Buying a business is a very challenging task even if you have been working in the same industry for years. Before buying an existing business or becoming a franchisee, make sure you understand the pros and cons and have fully assessed the business’s financial health.
TSK Accountants can help you through this financial due diligence process. Our services include:
- Request at least two-year financials, last eight business activities statements from the business owner,
- Review financial reports and analyse the main data, including add backs,
- Review Section 52 Form 2,
- Identify the major supplier and customers,
- Analyse business risks and compliance requirements,
- Provide an estimated business valuation appraisal based on the financial information,
- Check and review the lease agreement,
- Check the credit record for the business entity,
- Check the owner’s credit record with their approval,
- Conduct cash flow forecast,
- Setting up the right structure for the purchase,
- Negotiate purchase price with real estate agent,
- Provide solutions to finance the business purchase.
Our advice will ensure you make the right decision on buying a business. With a local presence, we’re proud to provide our services to businesses in Hoppers Crossing and surrounding suburbs such as Tarneit, Truganina, Williams Landing, Point Cook, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, and Manor Lakes. We can also assist clients across greater Melbourne with all their accounting needs.