The process of selling a business can be time consuming and complicated. You may need a business consultant, like TSK accountants, to make the process of selling your business less stressful. We can help in all stages of a business sales transaction, including valuations, sale structures, due diligence, and financial reports.
Our services cover the following:
- Prepare relative reports and forms, such as Section 52 Form 2 – Statement by a vendor of a small business,
- Provide estimated value for the business,
- Help provide all the accounting or tax records required by the buyers or their accountants,
- Provide finance solutions to pay off your business or tax debts,
- Minimizing your capital gain tax by using small business concessions rules, eg 15-year exemption, 50% active assets reduction, retirement exemption and rollover,
- Engage a business broker or provide assistance to your own broker
- Prepare and lodge your last business tax return with ATO,
- De-register the company with ASIC if it is a company involved in the business structure,
- Cancel ABN, GST, FBT, PAYG Withholding registration and wind up the business structure.
- Help provide all the accounting taxes.
- Calculate and advise on your financial obligations for your employees, including unused annual leave payment, superannuation, long service leave payment and prepare employer termination payment form and PAYG Summary Report.
- Help transfer the business name, trademark, license and permits to the new owner,
With a local presence, we’re proud to provide our services to businesses in Hoppers Crossing and surrounding suburbs such as Tarneit, Truganina, Williams Landing, Point Cook, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, and Manor Lakes. We can also assist clients across greater Melbourne with all their accounting needs.